Middle School Sports
Middle School Sports Programs
- Fall Sports: Boys Soccer, Coed Cross Country and Girls Softball
- Late Fall Sports: Flag Football and Girls Volleyball
- Winter Sports: Boys Basketball and Girls Basketball
- Spring Sports: Girls Soccer, Floor Hockey and “futures” Tackle Football
Students who wish to participate must:
- Be in 6th-8th grades to try out for a sport
- Be in good academic standing in class
- Turn in a physical, permission and contact form
- Turn in a "pay to play" athletic fee
Need more information regarding DPS Prep League Sports?
Contact the Slavens Athletic Director David Weiss with any questions.